Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Ok. I saw it once but I didn't say anything because I thought maybe I imagined it. Now I have seen it again. Appears to be a little yellow car driving across my screen. Both times I was not directly looking at my Treo 270. It moves quite fast. I have had my Treo for a couple months and never saw it. I installed the 'non-official' GPRS a couple days ago and I have seen it twice. Has any else thought they were hallucinating??

Kirby
    You've discovered the famous Palm OS Taxi easter egg!

ill let others fill in the rest of the info- i gotta eat my candy
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by Exciter
    Ok. I saw it once but I didn't say anything because I thought maybe I imagined it. Now I have seen it again. Appears to be a little yellow car driving across my screen. Both times I was not directly looking at my Treo 270. It moves quite fast. I have had my Treo for a couple months and never saw it. I installed the 'non-official' GPRS a couple days ago and I have seen it twice. Has any else thought they were hallucinating??

Kirby
    Yep. Got the easter egg and the car.

I enabled the Easter Egg as per the instruction on the Palm.com site to for Web-clipping. Saw the car a couple of days ago... strange.