1.    #1  
    I am a new owner of a Treo 300 and have a few questions:

1. Is there a key on the keyboard that will allow me to move from one field to the next, (i.e. TAB)?

2. Is there cursor keys on the keyboard?

3. Is there anyway to have the phone application startup on the dialer screen instead of the speed dial screen?

Thanks!!
    The closest thing to the tab key is the jog dial.
    There are no cursor arrows on the Treo.
    Unfortunately, the phone app always comes up on the speed dial page. Your not the only one that would like to see that changed.
    I was Windows only until the Treo. The Palm OS takes a little getting used to. But the Treo is the coolest toy I've had in a long time. Can't live without it now.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    doesn't the blue button with up/down button act as left/right cursor keys? also there are 2 different pdf files @ handspring support webpage that you can print out. they are keyboard shortcuts and tricks. look under treo 300 support.
  4.    #4  
    Insert a tab: Press the Shift key and then press the spacebar.
    Move the cursor right: Press and hold the blue Option key while pressing the down scroll button.
    Move the cursor left: Press and hold the blue Option key while pressing the up scroll button.
    Jump to the next field: Press the down scroll button.
    Go back to the previous field: Press the up scroll button.
    Tap on the OK button in a dialog box: Press and hold the blue Option key while pressing the return key.
    Open a record or SMS message: Press the return key or the spacebar key.