1.    #1  
    Has anyone found an automated remedy to blazer's outdated website problems? I have to keep manually clearing the cache to avoid old news. thanks steve
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    menu, refresh page
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Can you clarify the MENU, refresh info
    Originally posted by veroi
    Can you clarify the MENU, refresh info
    Do a shortcut key then "R" like this

:menu: R
    On GSM Treos, a good trick is to try making your cache really really really really small (Menu: Options, Blazer Preferences, Advanced, Cache Size). Don't know if this applies to Treo 300 as well. Does it?
    Also, you may want to set your Blazer cache to 0. This would mean it could not use any of the "old" news in your cache. However, it will mean you will always download from the web.

To change Blazer cache size: open Blazer, :menu: Options, Blazer Preferences, Advanced tab. You will see the Cache Size here.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Were did get that shorcut from, I was looking at my manual and I cannot find it.

Also do you experience a lag in getting back to the phone application if you have used Blazer for a while.

If I use blazer for a while and then tap the Phone button, PLEASE WAIT appears on my screen for a while ( depending 5 secs to up to 45 seconds.)
    Were did get that shorcut from, I was looking at my manual and I cannot find it.
    I'm a button pusher, so I just happen to stumble upon it. But if you look at the menu in Blazer, you will see some of the shortcuts to the right of certain commands, such as :menu: R.

Also do you experience a lag in getting back to the phone application if you have used Blazer for a while.

If I use blazer for a while and then tap the Phone button, PLEASE WAIT appears on my screen for a while ( depending 5 secs to up to 45 seconds.)
    I just played with it and I do see "Please Wait" but for no more than 2 seconds. I even tried it in the middle of downloading a large web page with graphics and same short delay. Not sure what could be causing that...