Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    It is strange, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is not a fluke. I too haven't had any problems over the past three days. I live in the Philly area.
    i had the same problem last week, while i was in CT. all I did was Reset my Cache from blazer. the problem went away immediately
    It seems to be fixed... I will report here if problem re-occurs. Thanks to all who helped fixing it!
    Same here up in Massachusetts - hasn't caused a reset in 3 days. Cool.
    Same with me.. No probs at all this week.

Thanks Sprint!
    Over here in the NYC no reset problems for the last couple of days. Funny though because last fri i was in miami and had no problems there either. Almost a week (knock on wood) !!
    No resets in Northern Virginia for about a week (resets daily before then).
    -------------------------------
    www.angel.com
    It appears this problem is finally FIXED.

Has anyone had resets witrhin the past week?

This is great it is fixed.
    no, i have not had a reset in the past week. and i think this forum had a huge influence in getting this all accomplished which is fantastic!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I havent had the reset problem but...

a sprint rep has said on this board that after 2 hours of inactivity, vision will log itself off... and i occasionally have the problem where my blazer does not know its logged off and i time out... is there any way around this??

sometimes instead of timing out it does give me the 'you are not connect, connect now?' message (which is great), but sometime not... does this happen to everyone occcasionally, and are there any fixes for it?
    The same thing happens to me quite frequently, and I've gotten to the point where, if I haven't used the data connection for awhile, I go into prefs and disconnect before launching the data app. Otherwise, it hangs. But after it hangs, it connects perfectly. A fix would be nice, but it's not nearly as bad as the soft reset problem was.

And the best news is, it connects. It doesn't soft reset. That problem apparently actually HAS been fixed, thanks to Sprint and also largely thanks to our efforts on this forum.
    Amen! I specifically called Sprint about this some months ago, but gave up after the Sprint rep couldn't seem to grasp the situation.

Originally posted by polscphd2b
    The same thing happens to me quite frequently, and I've gotten to the point where, if I haven't used the data connection for awhile, I go into prefs and disconnect before launching the data app. Otherwise, it hangs. But after it hangs, it connects perfectly. A fix would be nice, but it's not nearly as bad as the soft reset problem was.

And the best news is, it connects. It doesn't soft reset. That problem apparently actually HAS been fixed, thanks to Sprint and also largely thanks to our efforts on this forum.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...
    Well, here in New Hampshire, I'm _still_ getting that connection timeout and reset thing. Bah humbug.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...
    can't get on the data network at all today, resets galore... i really wish i could terminate my plan, this is ridiculous.

over a month now, this has been going on, sprint is bad..
    It happened to me today in boston... our problems are not TOTALLY solved.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    It's back. It started today (Thanksgiving Day) in Philly.
    Jeff
    I love this board - it's a great way to know you're not the only one having problems. Started again here in SE Mass. today too.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    i had it happen once today on long island too but i'm willing to give sprint a break, since i also had trouble on my onstar phone getting through the first time. thanksgiving is just a busy day for phones and therefore probably for vision access too... let's hope, anyway
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Same thing started for me (DC/VA area) yesterday. Resets, timeouts connecting, etc.

In other words, I love the treo and sprint, but the lack of battery life is killing me. It is so bad that I can't really use the phone in the manner I could my old 6035 (kyocera)

Guess I'll have to hold on till next year when the 7135 comes out.
    /v
    Frequent problems in the central MA area - just like before. Could not get data at all yesterday.

Sprint - are you reading this?!?

Get your act together.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast