Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Xiino is getting stuck "receiving" data and never displays a page. Blazer and email work fine.

I haven't made any settings changes and I went so far as to delete an reinstall.

Anyone else having problems?
    My Xiino works, just find it sluggish. I think the real problem is the processer speed of the Treo. I might even consider the Samsung I330 because of this.

I'm not up to messing with Hackmaster ether.

Mine is getting stuck when I try to download images only. Otherwise I can download as much text as I want.

It was working fine yesterday!

Maybe too much traffic in Japan?!
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by joseorlandi

Mine is getting stuck when I try to download images only. Otherwise I can download as much text as I want.

It was working fine yesterday!

Maybe too much traffic in Japan?!
    I tried to download a page without images and it worked fine. Same page with images and it just hangs. I beleive we have a server problem.
    I have been using Xiino on both the Treo and Kyo 6035 for a while now with no such problems. Hopefully a reinstall will help you out.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama

Re-installing did not work!

I still get stuck if I try to download a page with images.

7.    #7  

Re-installing did not work!

I still get stuck if I try to download a page with images.

Same here. I went ahead and filled out a support request form on their website....
    Originally posted by intractv

Same here. I went ahead and filled out a support request form on their website....
    Works fine for me, delete your browser cache.
    BTW, blazer is a dog comared to xiino.

D.
    I can assume that Xiino is having issues on they're end since most of us are having receiving problems today.
    I last used Xiino last night flawlessly and after reading this thread I tried to open a url and it just sits on Receiving.
    I've never had any issues and love the browser! Far better than Blazer in my opinion..
  10.    #10  
    Without any changes images started downloading again.
    ive been having a problem since yesterday stays on receiving then i get a message to many redirections. what ever that means. blazer is working fine for me.

fred
  12. kin
    In Xiino, the text comes straight through but graphics is compressed in the server located in Japan to reduce the pic size. So if text comes through fine then your Xiino is fine. Then you have to check the proxy settings in the preferences and ensure that the proxy server is set correctly.
  13.    #13  
    This is the response I got from support which confirms a problem on their side:

Thank you for using our product.

I report about the problem with Xiino. The state that the round
    function etc. to use the Web
    access using Xiino and XiinoCruiser were not able to be used was
    generated in our company $B!H(Bpds.
    ilinx.co.jp" by the trouble occurrence. It is possible to access
    it as usual now since we have completed
    clean-up effort. We appologize for the inconveniences caused by
    this trouble.

The operation of the round function etc. to use the Web access
    using Xiino and XiinoCruiser
    might become unstable for several days because we are updating
    the system now. Please
    understand the situation.

Feel free to ask for any other question.
    --
    Eiji Omi <omi@ilinx.co.jp>
    ILINX, Inc.
    Manager Marketing Group
    visit http://www.ilinx.co.jp/en/
    tel:+81-3-5427-3750
    fax:+81-3-5427-3751

Well... I'm back in business since last night!!!

I like Xiino over Blazer, it is faster and cleaner, though I use both.

I would like it more if I could use it to manage my e-mail on Web Outlook!
    this is off the thread topic, but since all you xiino users are checking this....

is there a way to improve the way graphics appear on xiino, I like the speed and increased functionality over blazer, but have had a problem reading some of the graphics text on xiino since it scales down so small as compare to Blazer which is willing to change the layout and format some.

a good example of what I am talking about are the tabs on the cnn homepage for the different news sections....

am I missing something here ?
    For some reason Xiino has now stopped working on my Treo! It acts like it's going to start downloading the site, but it just stops after a few seconds as if it's finished. I tried several sites with the same results. Anyless anyone has any better ideas I think I'll delete it and reinstall it?
    Robert
    Please see the announcement from Xiino posted today

Announcement

Nov 1, 2002
    ILINX, Inc.

The announcement about the system trouble and the recovery of proxy server

Thank you for using our product. We report about the problem with Xiino. The state that the round function etc. to use the Web access using Xiino and XiinoCruiser were not able to be used was generated in our company “pds.ilinx.co.jp" by the trouble occurrence. It is possible to access it as usual now since we have completed clean-up effort. We appologize for the inconveniences caused by this trouble.

The operation of the round function etc. to use the Web access using Xiino and XiinoCruiser might become unstable for several days because we are updating the system now. Pleaseunderstand the situation.

Please see the announcement from Xiino posted today

Announcement

Nov 1, 2002
    ILINX, Inc.

The announcement about the system trouble and the recovery of proxy server

Thank you for using our product. We report about the problem with Xiino. The state that the round function etc. to use the Web access using Xiino and XiinoCruiser were not able to be used was generated in our company “pds.ilinx.co.jp" by the trouble occurrence. It is possible to access it as usual now since we have completed clean-up effort. We appologize for the inconveniences caused by this trouble.

The operation of the round function etc. to use the Web access using Xiino and XiinoCruiser might become unstable for several days because we are updating the system now. Pleaseunderstand the situation.

Well, that may explain it.... except it's still not working. I guess I'll have to just keep trying. Thanks for the info!
    Robert
    It should work in text mode (no images) only.

If you need to look at text info. I hope this is resolved quickly.
    I get the same symptoms, with or without loading images. It connects, starts downloading, and then just goes back to Xiino start page as if I never opened the URL.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast