1.    #1  
    WHEN I BAUGHT MY T300 ON 8/25/02 I WAS GIVE THE PAPERWORK TO SEND MY QUALIFIED KYOCERA 6135 TRADE IN FOR A 100.00 REBATE. IT STILL DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE REBATE WEB SITE BY SPRINT. GOING ON 8 WEEKS.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    From experience, I have learned to never count on Sprint Rebates. They still owe me (and my mother) rebates from back in the day. I don't think they ever intend on paying me. Whenever I see Sprint phones on sale due to their mail in rebates, I laugh.
    Has anyone received a Sprint rebate from within the past 2 years?
    I think it said 10-12 or 14 weeks on the rebate form. Sent in an old Visor so we'll see... Don't give up hope just yet. Did you keep a copy of all your rebate stuff (besides your PDA of course)?
    NCTreo300
    Bought a Novatel PC Card and my Treo and the Sprint Salesperson handed me a rebate form for $200 (if you buy 2 devices). At the top it listed instructions 1 - 4. Fill out form, activate phone, attach original receipt, etc. I did all of this and was in the process of stuffing it in an envelope when I noticed something at the bottom which I almost ignored. I pulled out a magnifying glass and what do you know?

This offer isn't available with Vision capable phones like the Treo 300.
    I spoke with a very helpful person at Handspring, he said the $100 credit was good for Treo 300's too, as that is what I had. I have all his information and a trouble number in case I don't receive the rebate.

So, I'm not really worried. If I don't see it in 10-14 weeks, I'll just call him back and get it from somewhere

NCTreo300