1.    #1  
    I'm sure that's not news to many of you... about the price. But anyone who knows me knows that I have been dead set on the Kyo 7135. But because of CC's wonderful replacement plan I figured I would venture to the "dark side" for a month or two while I wait for my real prize.

So I need your help! I'm worried about hosing up my Treo if I'm not careful in syncing up my old Kyo 6035 data. It's not quite as simple as syncing info from an old palm. Can you guys please try to help me out with this? Thanks!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Hey dude, you're gonna have to change your avatar!

Originally posted by Robert K.
    I'm sure that's not news to many of you... about the price. But anyone who knows me knows that I have been dead set on the Kyo 7135. But because of CC's wonderful replacement plan I figured I would venture to the "dark side" for a month or two while I wait for my real prize.

So I need your help! I'm worried about hosing up my Treo if I'm not careful in syncing up my old Kyo 6035 data. It's not quite as simple as syncing info from an old palm. Can you guys please try to help me out with this? Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by rlwhitt
    Hey dude, you're gonna have to change your avatar!

lol... nah, I'm still a 7135 guy at heart... the Treo is just to hold me over! Nice to see you over here buddy!

Hey! Will MC work with the Treo? And when is that color version of blackjack gonna be available?
    Robert
    Color BlackJack has been done for a while, it's posted in all the usual places. I have been over here for a couple of weeks getting info to get Directory Assistant to play nice on the Treo. Treo support for Minutes PLUS is a semi-sure plan, but frankly it might be too far out to benefit you if you're switching back to the 7135, because I'm adding literally a TON of stuff to make Minutes PLUS and it'll be a while before it's done.

lol... nah, I'm still a 7135 guy at heart... the Treo is just to hold me over! Nice to see you over here buddy!

Hey! Will MC work with the Treo? And when is that color version of blackjack gonna be available?
    RK, in case you lost the link, you can get the Color Blackjack HERE

Color BlackJack has been done for a while, it's posted in all the usual places. I have been over here for a couple of weeks getting info to get Directory Assistant to play nice on the Treo. Treo support for Minutes PLUS is a semi-sure plan, but frankly it might be too far out to benefit you if you're switching back to the 7135, because I'm adding literally a TON of stuff to make Minutes PLUS and it'll be a while before it's done.

Treo support for Minutes PLUS is a semi-sure plan, but frankly it might be too far out to benefit you if you're switching back to the 7135, because I'm adding literally a TON of stuff to make Minutes PLUS and it'll be a while before it's done.
    how far out???????
    Minute Counter on my 6035 is the #1 app I use most. Now that I have a Treo I'm lost without it. I just downloaded Cell Plan Tracker which will work for now, but looking forward to Minutes PLUS.
    Wow, hard to say. I've done a lot, but a lot left to do. If I were doing this on a regular schedule it'd be fairly easy to estimate, but between job, kids, reading message boards...

I hope to have something ready to beta in a month or two, but again, really hard to say.

Originally posted by imageone

how far out???????
    Minute Counter on my 6035 is the #1 app I use most. Now that I have a Treo I'm lost without it. I just downloaded Cell Plan Tracker which will work for now, but looking forward to Minutes PLUS.

Is it on sale, or how did you get that price?
    <quote>So I need your help! I'm worried about hosing up my Treo if I'm not careful in syncing up my old Kyo 6035 data. It's not quite as simple as syncing info from an old palm. Can you guys please try to help me out with this? Thanks! <quote>

I did the same thing - went from a 6035 to the Treo. All I did was remove the saved prefs.prc and unsaved prefs.prc files from the backup folder (after first making a backup copy of that folder for safety's sake). Ran a hotsync, had to reinstall a few 3rd party apps, and all went well.
    Good luck!
    ... If I were doing this on a regular schedule it'd be fairly easy to estimate, but between job, kids, reading message boards...

you spend alot time on message boards, huh?
    which ones?

iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    So Robert, how do you like your new toy? Have you gotten it activated and working yet?
    Jeff
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by jglev
    So Robert, how do you like your new toy? Have you gotten it activated and working yet?
    Yep! It's up and running... and so far I love it! It's a huge improvement over the 6035, and it will hold me over great until the 7135 comes out

There are so many things I need to figure out how to do on the Treo though....
    Robert
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    There are so many things I need to figure out how to do on the Treo though....
    Glad to hear that everything is working. I was wondering since we hadn't heard from you for a while (and knowing you from the 7135 board, that's not like you). Feel free to ask any questions around here. This is a pretty friendly and knowledgeable group who are always willing to help a fellow Treo user.
    Jeff