1.    #1  
    Can anyone identify or recommend a Treo browser that supports javascript? Thanks
    Is there a way to copy or import bookmarks from Blazer to Xiino?
    Yes just go to your book marks in Blazer select edit, highlight the web page url, select copy from the pulldown menu.
    Than go to Xiino and add new book mark and than command "p" for paste.
    Don't know if there is an easier way, that's how I did it. It took a few minutes going back and forth.
    Oh dear ... that would take me forever with all my bookmarks. *sigh*

Is Xiino that much better that Blazer? What is so special about it?
    Thanks for your input...
    It supports most java script for starters, and personnally I think it works much faster than Blazer does.
    I tried it about a week ago and it took me about 20 minutes to decide that I wanted to pay for it. I've since forgotten all about Blazer.
    I'm posting this from Xiino and I think that Treocentral's mobile edition works much faster than Blazer did.
    I'm sure you'll get all kinds of pros and cons from others. Try it you get 30 days!

Greg
    does this mean you can get hotmail with xiino?
    exit, pursued by a bear.
    My Treo 600 won't let me define Xiino as the default browser. Any one know how to do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by giggsy
    My Treo 600 won't let me define Xiino as the default browser. Any one know how to do this?
    Check here:
    http://mytreo.net/mytreo/modules.php...etails&lid=264
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by mwybo
    Can anyone identify or recommend a Treo browser that supports javascript? Thanks
    ??? Blazer (the built-in browser) supports JavaScript...