Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by treotim
    The old charger has the "Up" lable inscribed on the connector. The new one does not, and looks like an aftermarket charger.
    The one I got in the mail looks exactly like the one that came with my unit originally (no 'up' label- 2 screws on the bottom, red LED light) Hmmm.
    i bought my treo from a sprint store and the charger i got seems to work fine. It didn't seem to charge as fast as the AC adapter.

I got the the new charger on Wed. and started using it. The only challenge is the charger I got is a b*tch to remove.

I gotta Wiggle it around and angle it to get it off. I am keeping the old charger as a backup in case I break this one trying to get if off.
    For those of us who got the Treo at the very beginning, the problem with the car charger was pretty well-known. Caused the Treo to have a fatal error and do a soft reset...pain in the $%#^ more than anything else. I went out and bought a new charger direct from Handspring, and the problem went away (threw the old one out). Now that they've sent me another one, I'll just put that in my wife's car...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12