1.    #1  
    Is anyone having any problems connecting now? I am using Xiino and keep timing out while "Looking for DNS".

Thanks.
    Last edited by csherman; 10/30/2002 at 09:41 AM.
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Try disconnecting and then re-connecting. I was connected, but seem to have been dropped. Disconnecting and re-connecting worked fine.
    Jeff
    both Xiino and Blazer working here.
  4.    #4  
    I have a feeling that it is a software problem (as much as I would like to complain about Sprint). Thanks everyone.

Craig
    Are you referring to Xiino as far as software issues? I do find Xiino "Pauses" a lot when I use it. It's still faster then blazer though.
  6.    #6  
    I have problems with both Blazer and Xiino. Both are constantly timing out. I have yet to determine if it is from specific locals, or specific times, etc. It is really annoying, but I imagine (hope) that as Sprint works the kinks out, it will improve....

Craig
    I don't get a lot of timeouts, just annoying "pauses" when a page downloads.

Anyone tried tapliner? I've heard this browser is kinda buggy on and palm.