1.    #1  
    my company uses a softoken password system that I have to use on my pc at work.....I guess ther is no way to get around leaving my system on 24/7 to be able to get my email. I s ther any other way to get into the vpn without that softtoken software ?
    my company's IT dudes just put in some add-on to our VPN software that locks out our PCs after 15 minutes of inactivity. My Business Connection days might be over <sigh>. hope not. anyone have any clues out there?
    Originally posted by nrosser
    my company's IT dudes just put in some add-on to our VPN software that locks out our PCs after 15 minutes of inactivity. My Business Connection days might be over <sigh>. hope not. anyone have any clues out there?
    How about setting your Sync Prefs, Schedule tab on the BC Treo app. to Use Custom Sync Settings, check the Sync at Specified Intervals and select every 15 minutes? I would think the sync command coming from the Treo to your desktop BC app would constitute activity and fall within the time parameters your IT folks have established to keep the connection active.
    Originally posted by amexadvisor
    my company uses a softoken password system that I have to use on my pc at work.....I guess ther is no way to get around leaving my system on 24/7 to be able to get my email. I s ther any other way to get into the vpn without that softtoken software ?
    Explain some more on how the soft token password system works in general and I might be able to provide some suggestions.
  5.    #5  
    i have this soft token password program provided by my company...ever am i genarate a password that is only good for 30 sec....i then log on to windows explorer and i am on the internet and can go to corp web site. if i do not get a softtoken password then i only can go on the internet but no corp site....oh bye the way this softoken program is only good on my desk top..it can not be installed agian any ware.