Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I too went out to try the Brookstone case. It fits snug, and the price was great. I dont know about other cases, but it seems to be of a nuisanse to take out the phone for each phone call. Sure I could use the headset and leave it in the case, but then why do we have caller ID if we cant see it? Custom ringers are cool too. But in the end, I ended up adding a knob on the backside to use on a swiveling belkin beltclip. Snaps in! swivels for comfort! and the knob works for the beltclip as well as for your car's a/c vent cell phone clip holder (if you know what im taking about). Looks cool in the care too, especially when people call you and it lights up!

Conclusion: The brookstone is a great case tho if you are really conscience about keeping it form being scratched and damaged if you cant handle it yourself with great care.
    I've been using the Teski case for awhile and also like the fit and feel. Like others, I found the magnetic closure too flimsy and augmented it with some small pieces of velcro. Unfortunately, they lost their grip after awhile and, while getting out of the car, my Treo fell to the ground. Some scratches but no damage.

Point of this story: I called Teski and got fantastic service. The gentleman told me that they had outsmarted themselves with the magnetic closure and would send me a new one with a snap closure. That was Friday. Today, Monday, I received an email telling me it had been shipped already.

What a pleasure doing business with people like this!
    Originally posted by BillZee
    I
    Point of this story: I called Teski and got fantastic service. The gentleman told me that they had outsmarted themselves with the magnetic closure and would send me a new one with a snap closure. That was Friday. Today, Monday, I received an email telling me it had been shipped already.

What a pleasure doing business with people like this!
    They did the same for me; I emailed them and mentioned this thread and they are sending me one of the new models. I really like the design, and with the clasp instead of the magnet I think this case will pretty much be perfect. (Well not entirely perfect since it's still not possible to dial the phone in the case with the headset, but this is more a defect of the Treo than any case). I really like the horizontal orientation of this case, and with this kind of service I can't recommend Teski enough. I will always turn to Teski first whenever I need a case. I wish they sold wallets or something so I could buy one of those (not having much need, unfortunately, for women's leather-goods).

In conclusion, BUY TESKI.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Originally posted by jimeeboy51
    I too went out to try the Brookstone case. It fits snug, and the price was great. I dont know about other cases, but it seems to be of a nuisanse to take out the phone for each phone call.
    I have the Brookstone as well. I couldn't live with the velcro flap though. I wound up cutting it off, though it's a wee bit too loose for comfort. So I'm going to be looking for another case of some type I guess.

Maybe I'll just order another BlackBerry case. That one was pretty special.
    Originally posted by mlemke
    Brookstone Micro Leather Case, $12.00. Perfect fit for the Treo. Very nicely made. Solid clip. Easy access. Space for the headset without removal. Can't go wrong.
    It drained my battery
    Not sure why...
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    I have the Nutshell case - the clip model. It rocks. The clip is a great design. Never comes off. I've bumped it quite a lot too when getting in the car. I cut off the velcro strap and it holds the Treo perfectly snug, enough to take it out easily, without it ever coming out on its own. I'll never get a case with a top on it again. Too much unnecessary effort when taking it out and putting it back in. This case looks extremely sharp and form fitting, due to its rounded sides. I think square corner cases look much more bulkier. Just my 2 cents. I've been through about 4 cases. This is definitely the one for me.
    I have been searching for a case forever for my Treo 300 and finally ran across one from Handspring at my local Staples. It's actually made by incase, but has a Handspring label on the other side. It's not leather (like I wanted, but is black and has a velcro latch on top, which makes it really easy to get out. It clips to your belt and comes off very easily with a latch (it snaps together like a belt - sort of - hard to explain) and it's very secure. the only downside is that you have to take it out of the case at night to charge it as it has no hole in the bottom for the charger plug. I believe I paid $21.95 for it and feel it's well worth it.
    I bought the EB Treo case when the 300 was first released. What am I doing now? Carrying the 300 in my coat pocket. I was very disappointed with EB. They made such a great case for my Palm V and my Samsung i300. I've gotten pretty comfy with the 300 in my pocket, so I'll probably stick to that but might run to a Brookstone just to check out that case you all speak of. Damn EB...I thought we was cool!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I needed a case immediately when I got my T300 from Best Buy so I bought a leather case made by Targus they had in stock made for (generic) PDAs. Very nice quality but not that cheap at $24.95. It is just a bit larger than needed in width.

http://www.targus.com/cases_pda.asp (model CH045)

I cut a tidy hole in the top of the lid with a Dremmel tool for the phone antennae. Works great.

Its made with beautiful dark brown leather. The leather and stiching looks like one of those old fashioned lawyer cases. It has a soft lining and very strong belt clip that swivels horizontally when needed. I'm sure it will last forever.

Only drawback is that it has a large Velcro closure that is very secure, but it makes the typical Velcro sound when opened.

I have two pieces of very thin magnetic material that when used together, bond tightly. I'm thinking of having a shoe shop replace the velcro with the magnets.

Warren C.
    Warren C.
    Originally posted by mathewlu

They did the same for me; I emailed them and mentioned this thread and they are sending me one of the new models. I really like the design, and with the clasp instead of the magnet I think this case will pretty much be perfect. (Well not entirely perfect since it's still not possible to dial the phone in the case with the headset, but this is more a defect of the Treo than any case). I really like the horizontal orientation of this case, and with this kind of service I can't recommend Teski enough. I will always turn to Teski first whenever I need a case. I wish they sold wallets or something so I could buy one of those (not having much need, unfortunately, for women's leather-goods).

In conclusion, BUY TESKI.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    I personally LOVE the magnetic closure. It makes for a sleek look to the case and allows for quick draw.

I've not had problems with the phone falling out of the case and I think that Teski would be doing a disservice if they discontinued the magnetic closure.

KEEP BOTH CLOSURE METHODS, TESKI!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12