1.    #1  
    my emails are being pushed to my Treo 300 just great - almost real time- but with a time stamp that it is exactly one hour ahead. EX: An email sent to me at 2:18pm gets to my Treo a few seconds later stmped as 3:18. Yes, my clocks are correct all the way around. Not sure when this started happening, maybe when the daylight savings time changed... anyone else seeing this? Tried restting the mailbox, next I guess I'll have to do a re-register. Thanks, Doug
    mhorts
    Originally posted by mhorts
    my emails are being pushed to my Treo 300 just great - almost real time- but with a time stamp that it is exactly one hour ahead. EX: An email sent to me at 2:18pm gets to my Treo a few seconds later stmped as 3:18. Yes, my clocks are correct all the way around. Not sure when this started happening, maybe when the daylight savings time changed... anyone else seeing this? Tried restting the mailbox, next I guess I'll have to do a re-register. Thanks, Doug
    I'm having the same problem. The time is correct on my Treo, on my machine that is running the Business Connect app and on our mail server so I think it must be network related.
  3.    #3  
    go to:
    :menu:
    Settings
    Account Settings
    and click the "Re-Register" button

This will re-initiate your security keys, resync emails, and everything should work well.
    mhorts