1.    #1  
    I thought Sprint's network automatically adjusted for Daylight Savings/Standard time shifts...I see this did not happen overnight.
    It does, but in prefs, you need to check the auto network time box, and have wireless on.
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
  3.    #3  
    I have the "auto. network time" feature selected and have wireless on, and have performed a soft reset several times -- I'm still on Daylight Savings time (1 hour fast)??
    Turn wireless mode off, then back on. Mine didnt update automaticaly eaither.
    Yes, the settings are correct....
    I noticed the same thing. I even placed a call to see if that would adjust the time. It didn't. Then I logged onto the network via email. That didn't do it either. Only after I left and re-entered the network did the time change. Not very impressive.

I presume had I "received" a call that the time would be reset at that point.
    Weird...

My changed by itself.. I didn't have to turn wireless mode on and off or do any resets....
    Every other thing I had changed properly (i.e., computers & pocketpcs). Is the PalmOS that dumb that it can't do it itself without Sprint, anyway?
    Perhaps it's an incoming call that causes the time update via the CID info.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    So that's what auto-detect network time does. I assumed that it was something that would happen during HotSync.

I had the correct time on my Treo and turned it on and nothing happened.

So just for kicks, I turned off the auto-detect and purposely made the time (hours and minutes) incorrect. And then when I turned back on auto-detect, it updated instantaneously.
    Handspring article on DST support

The text does not mention the Treo 300 but it does have a useful tip for auto-updating time for DST. Palm OS 4.0 has the auto-update built in - we will have to wait for the next Treo 300 to get this presumably.