Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah! X-Box RULEZ! The Gamecube is for quee...

Sorry, wrong thread.

I'd like to suggest everyone do as I did and add Jas01 to your ignore list. I feel that it really improves this thread.
    Sammy,

If we do that, we have nothing to laugh about!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    I don't know, but I think this guy is taking you all for a ride. I have a feeling his presence here is solely for the purpose of getting a rise out of everyone and that he doesn't particularly care about Sprint customer service one way or another.

Where are the mods? This has troll written all over it.

Scott
  5.    #25  
    Listen here Derek you seem to be the only whiner here with major issues...you shouldnt own a cell phone especially with an attitude like yours.....I bet u drive and talk huh? with no regard to others...I know more about any sprint phone then you'll ever know..as a matter of fact I have forgotten more then you'll ever know...Your ignored for being stupid k buddy? so if anyone wants to know about cool browsers and other software of has an issue with the network just ask thats why Im here.....but no more customer care technical support or any other type of sprint bashing okay? like I said long live sprint....love it or leave it
    Originally posted by jas01
    .....but no more customer care technical support or any other type of sprint bashing okay? like I said long live sprint....love it or leave it
    I left it. Poor coverage (in the middle of Washington, DC - Sprint's first all digital city!! ), continuously dropped calls - even with a full signal strength indicator, ignorant tech support with no clue about the digital link was all it took for me to search elsewhere. I tried out Sprint for their alleged high quality communications, but most of my communication was with an inept tech support division.

Kupe

P.S. FWIW, customer service was very helpful both when I purchased and when I cancelled.
    Listen here Derek you seem to be the only whiner here with major issues...you shouldnt own a cell phone especially with an attitude like yours.....I bet u drive and talk huh? with no regard to others...I know more about any sprint phone then you'll ever know..as a matter of fact I have forgotten more then you'll ever know...Your ignored for being stupid k buddy? so if anyone wants to know about cool browsers and other software of has an issue with the network just ask thats why Im here.....but no more customer care technical support or any other type of sprint bashing okay? like I said long live sprint....love it or leave it
    Jas, I'm sorry. Let's take this offline OK? What's your e-mail address? Let's talk it out.
  8.    #28  
    you can contact me at jsalgts@aol.com bring it on lets talk little man with no technical skills......
    I don't know what JAS01 is smoking. Obviously his momma didn't teach him how to share or we would all be on the same trip as him!

His know it all attitude is so familiar.... I wonder if he is not really my teen-age son? Naw.... He would share!
    Regards - Randy "Thumper-7"

Sprint's Customer Service will eventually put them out of business!
    Did you folks all get his e-mail address? Good. Anytime some web form asks for an e-mail address, use his!

Jas, get ready to set up some serious Inbox filters.
    you can contact me at jsalgts@aol.com bring it on lets talk little man with no technical skills......
    Did you folks all get his e-mail address? Good. Anytime some web form asks for an e-mail address, use his!

Jas, get ready to set up some serious Inbox filters.
    Posting his email address in an open forum was probably not the pinnacle of his technical prowess...
    Regards - Randy "Thumper-7"

Sprint's Customer Service will eventually put them out of business!
  12.    #32  
    do u really think i would give u my email address u pissant?? whos laughing now hahaha you should learn dicipline before your diciplined junkie boy
    do u really think i would give u my email address?
    Yes, I do - you are that much of an *****. And I'm sure everyone is filling it with mail-list subscriptions as I write this. My guess is that you are getting so inundated with mail right now that you figured the best way to stop it is to tell everyone that you posted a phony address.

But really Jas, who are you fooling but yourself?

Enjoy!

BTW, I found this picture on the net of Jas looking rather frustrated...

http://images.eyewire.com/dspl/rb/ph...13/km_70-1.jpg
    In case anyone is wondering, there are a few AOL screen names associated with this clown...

jsalgts61
    PimpinCyBeRIY28
    SpiderMann7

D.
  15.    #35  
    what a loser hahaha someone out there is feeding u a crock of s#$%^I hope u dont do any damage to anyone thinking its me...that goes to show how immature u are .....I bet u dont know a thing about technical troubleshooting any sort of device huh? go play with your nokia dumb *** lol.....
    what a loser hahaha someone out there is feeding u a crock of s#$%^I hope u dont do any damage to anyone thinking its me...that goes to show how immature u are .....I bet u dont know a thing about technical troubleshooting any sort of device huh? go play with your nokia dumb *** lol.....
    Hey Jas,

I thought you had me on ignore? What's the matter, you couldn't stand not knowing what everyone was saying about you?

As for technical troubleshooting capabilities, let's see if you're as smart as you claim to be...

Here's the first 3 octets of my LAN address...

24.231.77.???

Use your masterful capabilities to find the last 3 digits, post my IP address here, and initiate a DoS attack on my domain.

I promise that if you can do it, I'll publicly apologize to you.

And don't bother giving any kind of excuses as to why you can't or won't. Put your money where your mouth is.
  17.    #37  
    Actually that is not your IP ***** I got your IP and it was turned over to Internet crimes division here in my state were I happen to know the person in charge of dealing with people like you...you must really take me for an ***** huh *****? that IP belongs to an agency **** head I got your real one here 24.91.234. ? I wont add the rest just because I was asked not too by the detective.....your going to be getting a call you rookie wanna know a pc dumb ***...lol go play with your toy phone or better yet why doesnt your smart *** call a customer care worker for like sprint or something like you probably always do because your too dumb to fix your noia on your own hahaha...eat **** *****
    Actually that is not your IP ***** I got your IP and it was turned over to Internet crimes division here in my state were I happen to know the person in charge of dealing with people like you...you must really take me for an ***** huh *****? that IP belongs to an agency **** head I got your real one here 24.91.234. ? I wont add the rest just because I was asked not too by the detective.....your going to be getting a call you rookie wanna know a pc dumb ***...lol go play with your toy phone or better yet why doesnt your smart *** call a customer care worker for like sprint or something like you probably always do because your too dumb to fix your noia on your own hahaha...eat **** *****
    A detective from the internet crimes division? What are the charges going to be.... participating in a flame war with a dumb@ss?

The mods on these boards don't even seem to care..... so why would the federal government? Get a grip man
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    ...but Jas01's stuff is good for some laughs at the very least...
    Originally posted by djslais
    ...but Jas01's stuff is good for some laughs at the very least...
    Yeah, I guess... but we're not laughing with him, we're laughing at him

Seems like there is a loser like him on every board these days..... except for my favorite one, luckily (I won't name names since I don't want to see him there! or his detective **** buddy!)
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast