1.    #1  
    I have the pdaapps program and I like it so far. My only problem is when I send my non-vision PCS phone a message it does not get there. Sending a message to that phone via #######@messaging.sprintpcs.com and through the SprintPCS messaging website works, but not through the TreoSMS.

Any suggestions?
    I have the SAME problem .. I have emailed several times to them for help and gotten only terse and cryptic replies.
    It may be that sprint short mail is down. If this happens then treo300sms won't work. You should still be able to send messages to email addresses but anything that uses sprint short mail will fail until the system is up and running again. At that point you will receive all of your backed up messages at once.
    1. I can not sedn to email either.
    2. I can receive messages.

the tech support at PDAAPPS ain't there.
    Originally posted by smartphone
    I have the pdaapps program and I like it so far. My only problem is when I send my non-vision PCS phone a message it does not get there. Sending a message to that phone via #######@messaging.sprintpcs.com and through the SprintPCS messaging website works, but not through the TreoSMS.

Any suggestions?
    Non Vision Sprint phones do not have "true" SMS. You have to send them a text message (###@messaging.sprintpcs.com) for them to get anything (and that too only if they subscribe to PCS messaging). If you send them a SMS, they get a web alert (or may not get them if they don't have wireless web), and then they have to use the minibrowser to check their shortmail.

Spiderman

Bottom-line