1.    #1  
    I've been seeing threads about the 25% off deal at best buy on the 300. Went to snoop around tonight at the local BB and asked about the discount. Guy said not on the Treo, and pointed to a few other phones that WERE on sale. So, is this a regional thing, or an on-line-only thing?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    It's on the Treo, too. I bought one. The only exclusions to the 25-50% sale on all Sprint hardware were A500 and N400. Check out the circular.
    I bought the Treo 300 on Monday... $375... If you can find one in stock..
    It appears that people are either getting 25 percent off $499 or the unit is ringing up at $374 at the register. But I haven't found any best buy willing to take 25% off the ring up price of $375. Trust me, I've tried, and they wind up having to talk to the supervisor, who seems to say that the vision phones aren't eligible. I've tried arguing that the Treo 300 isn't specifically listed in the ad, but 3 supervisors have said that it's still a vision phone which excludes it from 25% off.
    I'm all for a good deal, but that's just pushing it...

Yes, the Treo 300 is 25% off at Best Buy, hence the $374 price when they ring it up:

$499 - 25% = $374

Why would you expect another 25% off on top of that? On Sunday the phone will ring up at $499. Best Buy doesn't individually key in discounts (too easy for employee fraud), rather they are programed in so that the phones ring up at the discounted price.

On a side note, I happed to have a 10% off anything coupon, so I DID expect (and get) another 10%.
    Why not just go with the Amazon deal??? I'm impatient too, and would rather have the unit in my hands today, but the $249 deal is just too good.
    Looks like BB i running the sale for another week! Great for those who already have Sprint.
    got mine for 375 with 50% off because the bb guy was an *** to me and i yelled at the manager
    You can price match Mircocenter.com's site's price of 349.30 at Circuit City (CC). They priced matched for me. I know that you can get them to beat it as well. So all of you paid too much. Possibly get BB to price match Microcenter's price. This primarily pertains if there is a Micro Center store where you live. Being in the SF Bay Area, there is a Micro Center Store in Santa Clara.

Go to Microcenter's website to check on the local store locations.

CC was reluctant and they thought Micro Center was only a website store.

Good Luck.

Greg

www.microcenter.com search for Treo 300
    When I added it to my basket at MicroCenter, it said the item is no longer available.
    Originally posted by GregC
    You can price match Mircocenter.com's site's price of 349.30 at Circuit City (CC). They priced matched for me. I know that you can get them to beat it as well. So all of you paid too much. Possibly get BB to price match Microcenter's price. This primarily pertains if there is a Micro Center store where you live. Being in the SF Bay Area, there is a Micro Center Store in Santa Clara.

Go to Microcenter's website to check on the local store locations.

CC was reluctant and they thought Micro Center was only a website store.

Good Luck.

Greg

www.microcenter.com search for Treo 300

Thanks for the info! I went down to Circuit City and did exactly that. The nearest micro center is very far, but they still reluctantly price matched. And I think I still qualify for the sprint $50 rebate.