1.    #1  
    I haven't seen this before, so here goes:

http://www.ruksun.com/mobile_computi.../features.html

It is a MSn client for the Palm.

I got it working on my treo 270.

A couple of issues.

It does in coming emoticon in text. No biggie for me.

When inputing your account info, it wants to capitilize the first letter of your account and password. At least this is what I think it was doing with the password. You don't see the password, only boxes.

I wasn't able (finally) to log in by moving the cursor next to the first character, typing in the correct character and then deleting the first character.

One last thing. It looked like it froze when I tried toi IM someone who was away.

Oh, it cost $15.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I have tried ruksun version on my sony clie and it works really well.

I also just noticed another palm msn application on palmgear today. (PalmMSN 0.13) This is freeware and also requires java functionablity on your device.

it looks good but but i have not maaged to get it connect yet :-(
    type in your account info once and then tick the box to remember me! and it will be saved for each time you sign in.

I dont think that emotions can be recieved, but you can send pictures that you scribble yourself!
    My biggest gripe about MSN Messenger is that you can only talk to one person at time. You can have group chats, but you cannot talk to more than one individual at a time.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Thanks for the heads up on the app!

I have a 300 and my internet connection is live, yet it says,

"Signing in to MSN Messegner Service failed because the service is not responding. The service is not available oor you may not be connected to the internet."

Any ideas?

thx,
    Bill
    got it to work - did a soft reset, and all worked...
    QuickIM is a new instant messenger for Palm and Treo, works great! Can be downloaded from http://www.quickim.com
    Any reviews?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Last edited by eKeith; 05/14/2006 at 06:44 PM.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C