1.    #1  
    I am looking around at a lot of stopwatch programs, and they all seem to have the same problem. When my prism is shut down, the count stops until it is back up again. Does anyone make a stopwatch program that keeps the count going when off?
    Have you tried BigClock? You can get it for free at palmgear.com. Do a search.

Originally posted by sledgehammer
    I am looking around at a lot of stopwatch programs, and they all seem to have the same problem. When my prism is shut down, the count stops until it is back up again. Does anyone make a stopwatch program that keeps the count going when off?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Cesium's stopwatch keeps going when the unit is shut down. It also has a countdown timer with an alarm at the end, that runs when the unit is shut down (this is actually the feature I use the most).
    Foto Timer takes the opposite direction: it doesn't allow the system to shut down until you exit the program (at least not that I've been able to determine).

Not sure if that'll help in your particular situation, but it's another option anyway.
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)