Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Hi guys,

I have the Treo with the PDAapps SMS and Business Connection. How can I set this to "push" my SPCS mail to my Treo? I already set up my Earthlink.
    <b> "Is that a Treo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?!?" </b>
    Do you mean mail that's sent to username@sprintpcs.com or phone#@messaging.sprintpcs.com? That should automatically go to your phone via SMS anyway...
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Yes mail that is sent to username@sprintpcs.com, I dont seem to be getting mine.
    Nobody's getting their username@sprintpcs.com mail, it's been down for a bit. (There's another thread floating around here with that.) However, phone#@messaging.sprintpcs.com mail is going through, apparently.

Thread hijack: I take it you're a spine surgeon? Whereabouts? I'm an administrator in an NYC orthopaedic hospital.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Im not too far away, Western Mass. I have a brother on the upper east side.

When I send mail to myself at username@sprintpcs.com I get the SMS notification saying "check your mail", but I dont know how to check my mail. Is this what is down? If it was not down, how would I check my mail?

Thanks for the help with the inane questions!!!
    check my recent thread on POP3/SMTP. It gives the settings for pulling Sprint mail using Eudora. It works.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I would rather not have to purchase Eudora or look at the ads for the free version. Im sure there is a way to get your Sprint mail, I mean thats what vision is all about.
    It is both free and ad-free.
    I have a mindspring account. I read to use Treo Mail. Please outline what I need to do.

I assume I must add sync sosftware which I have not done. But from there

1. How to down load treomail

2. How to use treomail to access my mindpsring account.

I know must be simple, but I have not done it and I would appreciate advice.

Thanks.

Vitb9doc