1.    #1  
    I live/work just outside of Atlanta in the Suwanee area. Can someone from around this area tell me their experiences with Sprint. With this new deal from Amazon, I really can only afford to go with the Sprint option...although I have heard bad things.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by duck
    I live/work just outside of Atlanta in the Suwanee area. Can someone from around this area tell me their experiences with Sprint. With this new deal from Amazon, I really can only afford to go with the Sprint option...although I have heard bad things.

Thanks!
    I live in Alpharetta and have had SPCS service for a number of years. In the metro Atlanta area (cannot speak to coverage in Suwanee), I have not had problems with call coverage or call quality. While SPCS customer service is not the greatest compared to some of the other carriers, I believe the new CEO of SPCS is working to improve it.

The call quality, the Treo and now unlimited data are reasons why I continue to stay with SPCS.
    Originally posted by duck

Thanks!
    My local BB in MD had Treo 300s for $300! I don't know but paying an extra $50 might be worth it to you if you don't want to have to wait a few weeks for the device then a few months for the rebate. What I did however, was buy the Treo for $500 from CC, came back the next day and had them refund me 110% of the difference ($220) as per their policy, so after all was said and done, I got a Treo 300 for $280 with no waiting! I also added the CC extended warranty and while it is specifically not for upgrades, there are ways around it and it is definitely not as strict as the BB extended warranty policy.