1.    #1  
    I just checked my plan under sprints website and it looks like they switched my plan?? The plan used to only have 8MB data, and now it says its unlimited!

PCS FREE & CLEAR WITH VISION

* $69.99 PCS FREE & CLEAR WITH VISION
    * MINUTES ARE SHARED ON THIS PLAN
    * ALL MINUTES INCLUDE LONG DISTANCE
    * 800 ANYTIME MINUTES
    * 5200 NIGHT AND WEEKEND MINUTES
    * NIGHTS: M-TH 9PM-7AM WKND: F 9PM-M 7AM
    * UNLIMITED MB OF PCS VISION
    * DATA IS NOT SHARED
    * CALLER ID, CALL WAITING
    * THREE-WAY CALLING
    * VOICEMAIL
    Yes, I noticed the same thing, but, if you are using 2 phones on this account, you will pay 20.00 more to share the phone unless you change your plan to 85.00 or 100.00 plans. But still looks like a good plan.
    Jim
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
  3. Puk
    This reminds me. I had the $90 plan (500/4500/20mb) before I found out about the free 3 month vision trial. However, there was a random $40 credit on my bill. Was this reimbursement for the data part of the cost of my plan?

I also called on the 18th and changed to $45 ($50 or $55 after 3 months) of 500/unlimited/unlimited. Only problem they had was figuring out how to do a new one year contract when i have 22 months left on my old one. I like these new plans.

Thanks.

-Puk
  4.    #4  
    I only get charged $10 for the extra phone, not $20

Brooks
    Wahoo...!

My plan has changed from the 2000 anytime/20mb data plan to the 2000 anytime/unlimited.

Apparently, SPCS has determined they will never be able to track it...
    Originally posted by Fikse
    I only get charged $10 for the extra phone, not $20

Brooks
    10.00 is for old plan, 20.00 is for new plan, at least thats what they told me
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor