Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Im trying to have my Treo recognize the subfolders of my inbox in Outlook thru BC, but when I connect it only displays my Inbox, Outbox and Deleted items. According to the online manual I should be able to do this, but the manual is SERIOUSLY dated, looks like they completely changed the look of BC and took away functionality, while neglecting to update the user guide.

So how can I look at my Inbox subfolders thru my Treo?

Also, anyone know how to check Hotmail, or better yet have Hotmail "pushed" to the Treo?

Thanx
    <b> "Is that a Treo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?!?" </b>
    I don't think you can do it. I looked at the manual as well but didn't see where it said you could. Either way, there's no clear way to add subfolders at this point.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    If you look at the PDF user guide the interface it totally different, with different menus and options available on the Palm interface which we dont have, very odd.

Sigh, thats a big limitation, not having access to subfolders. I use Outlooks mail rules quite a bit to direct email to different folders.
    <b> "Is that a Treo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?!?" </b>
    BC only allows access to the main inbox and not to sub-folders within the inbox. As a side note, you can also only designate one file folder for access to documents on BC (e.g., My Documents).