1.    #1  
    I just downloaded the trial version of Slap. It is a really cool app that will allow you to jot a note down and then slap it into any other Palm application - like ToDo or Address book or Memo. Check it out at :
    www.handshigh.com
    - Don -
    "Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
    Hey,

I tried it when it first came out about two weeks ago and I have to say that it is cool but too large. Handhelds are getting too complicated and bloated these days.
    Cheers
    I've been using it for more than a week now, and it is such genius IMHO. I never have a problem with seize of an app normally - it laods quickily and that's all I care about. I really like how much easier ti is to entre data withotu a stylus (on treo) with this app, than navigating all the menus. Too cool...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I your opinions, how is Slap that much different from earlier releases of much similar software: Actioneer and SmartInput? They all seem to do similar stuff, yet everyone seems excited about Slap. Is it just the recent exposure? I know that Slap provides an interface for other 3rd party integration, but so far I'm unaware of any other software that supports it.

The reason I ask is that we've been asked a couple of times since it's release to support it in our software.

--- bry
    I think it's jsut perfect timing.. There is a slow in newish? applications being released, and when this one was PalmGear has it as a Gears choice - and for me thsi is the first time I've heard of such a program. I've leater heard that everything including diddlebug has stuff like this. I've not tried the other apps out there liek this, but I have been amazed at how nicely it reads what i want done... I think that is what people like.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff