1.    #1  
    If I reply to a message in Treo300sms, I get a fatal reset 50% of the time. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I need to disseft which other program it conflicts with? I have no hacks running right now.
    Originally posted by Brooose
    If I reply to a message in Treo300sms, I get a fatal reset 50% of the time. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I need to disseft which other program it conflicts with? I have no hacks running right now.
    Are you replying to in the initial "New SMS" alert or in the SMS app.? I cannot reproduce this problem at all. Do you run SnapperMail-- I think that app. has some sort of conflict with SMS.

Spiderman
  3.    #3  
    I am replying within the message when it pops up. I am not running Snappermail.

My workaround right now is to just initiate a new message instead of replying. Most of the numbers I am replying to are in the list of 10 that are stored within the app.
    I'm seeing the same thing, is there a fix for this?
    $20 is Way to much to charge for that app.

when I get a phone call while running sms it crashes my phone
    Originally posted by quake8
    $20 is Way to much to charge for that app.

when I get a phone call while running sms it crashes my phone
    $20 is probably a small price to pay on a $400 device for SMS capability, IMO and it has always worked for me. Besides, PDAapps has the best support in the business, IMO. They answer questions and resolve problems in a very time-sensitive manner. If you are having problems, send them an e-mail and they will work with you in problem resolution. However, if you tell SprintPCS that they are not including SMS capabilities with the phone as indicated in the Treo 300 manual, they will give you a $30 credit on your bill so that you can purchase Treo300SMS. This is what they did for me.