1.    #1  
    looking at the sprint site on my account page i dont see the option to add $10 for unlimited data! what am i missing here!!

tks
    You need to call sprint directly.
  3.    #3  
    thanks G
    jb
    You do need to call Sprint, but also the plans are entirely new. I don't think you can keep your old plan and just add unlimited data for $10...at least I couldn't. It appears you have to choose one of the new unlimited data plans.

Let me know if you can. That would be quite interesting...

NCTreo300
    You have to get a new plan. See the choices here. The new plans are probably better than just adding $10 to your current plan. They offer more goodies than just unlimited data . Also, most only have a 1 year commitment instead of a 2 year. I was able to switch from my old 2 year commited plan to one of these 1 year commitment plans with no penalty.
    Unless you have a really sweet retention plan, there is no reason not to get Vision now..... except I can't access my bank's wireless banking site either with Blazer or my wife's A500 browser. Some things did work well in the good old 2G days....sigh.
    Originally posted by Brooose
    Unless you have a really sweet retention plan, there is no reason not to get Vision now.....
    Of course that opinion depends on the user . For me I don't want to be without my Vision plan.