1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a palm treo 755p. I have one email account (I deleted 2 others) through Versamail. When I try to add new ones I get this error message.

All accounts are in use. Deleted accounts can be re-used after performing a Hot Sync. Make sure the Versamail conduit is turned on and not set to to "Do Nothing."

I upgraded my palm desktop software(6.2?) when I got my new windows 7, 64 bit computer and performed a (bluetooth) hot sync hoping this would solve the problem, but I still get the same error message. (Where do I find Versamail conduit information?)

Would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Hello
    I have never had this problem myself, I used versamail for a wile, but I switched to Sprint Mobile Email to get push.
    Not sure if this is the information you wanted or not, on windows 7 there will be a hotsync icon either on the systray, or when you push on the little arrow on the systray it will bring up a list of icons that are running, right click on the hotsync icon choose settings then choose programs, but I don't see a versa mail listed, II never did have mine tell me that when I was using it.
    Sorry I couldn't be more help
    Terry
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    I switched to Sprint Mobile Email to get push.
    Terry
    Thanks for the reply, didn't solve the issue, but appreciate the help. What is Sprint Mobile Email? Is there a fee to use it?

AEA
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Sprint Mobile Email is free, you should be able to down load it directly to your Treo, then you just install it and set it up it uses some system to push email to your phone, I have two email accounts from my web sites and I can push them to my treo, I guess I should ask if you are with sprint? I will look again and find out how to get to it, you need to go to sprint on your treo then downloads and find it I will get the exact path and post it.
    Terry
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for help and the info. I ended up deleting versaMail and reinstalling it from the Palm website. I will check out Sprint Mobile Email though.