1.    #1  
    I am a total newbie wrt SMS so... With Treo300SMS, will I be able to email anyone or just mobile phones? And if I can email anyone, they are limited to 160 characters right?
    You can send email to anyone and yes, the emails are also limited to 160 chars.
    It works! This is a great program!
    Last edited by hbsr17; 10/23/2002 at 01:13 AM.
    <b>The difficult is easy, the impossible takes time.</b>
    Does the SMS msg count against the data or what was/is wireless web messages? With Vision are we limited still to the number of SMS we receive b4 being charged a fee per msg over?
    NCTreo300
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    This is a GREAT program, well worth the money. It gives you what seems like true SMS, instant message right off your phone.

Messages are unlimited on the unlimited vision plan, its just counted as data.
    <b> "Is that a Treo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?!?" </b>
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    How does the addressing work? When I select a mobile number and send to another Sprint phone, the message is never received. If I use #@messaging.sprintpcs.com, it does show up. I guess I don't know if I understand all of the syntax when you are addressing, can anyone give me some insight?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    I got sms to work -- is it possible to use some sort of program on an internet connected pc to have a short dialogue?
    Originally posted by Jazzer
    How does the addressing work? When I select a mobile number and send to another Sprint phone, the message is never received. If I use #@messaging.sprintpcs.com, it does show up. I guess I don't know if I understand all of the syntax when you are addressing, can anyone give me some insight?

Thanks
    For addressing by email to work, your other Sprint phone (if it is not a Vision phone) must subscribe to PCS messaging or Wireless Web.

For addressing by number to work (again if the other Sprint phone is not a Vision phone), it must subscribe to Wireless Web and it will get the message as a Web Alert.

If your other Sprint phone is Vision, then either of the two methods should work unless that phone's account is screwed up at Sprint.

Spiderman