1.    #1  
    Well, I was forced to retire my Treo 755P. I left it on top of my car after getting gas and it flew off the car. While going back for it, a motorist ran it over.

Glad I had a spare handy because I was on vacation. Back to my 700P.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6691946_n.jpg
    Last edited by rspi; 06/06/2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: addition
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Dang that is to bad, I am going to put in a plug for a company on Ebay, Bid Allies, check them out you can get a refurbed one for a way good price and their costomer service is fantastic, I got two of them from them, had a problem and they just had me send it back and replaced it with a complete package, charger, battery case, head set.
    Any way I switched to a PPC, tried two different ones, got tired of trying to make it work as smoothly as the Palms never happend so back to the Palm Treos, I am as happy as a pig in, well you know I just love these things they just work.
    Glad you had a 700 for a back up, that is my back up to my second 755 back up, and my back up to my 700 is a 650!
    Terry
    Please accept my heartfelt sympathy. We do love our Treos, don't we?
    @rspi

Sorry for your loss. I see you are on VZW. I have 2 755p. 1 is still NIB (nearly. I think I had it powered on for a couple days. Still has warning sticker over screen. The other was my daily driver. Always had screen protector since out of box and case. No scratches or damage. As close to perfect as you can get.

If VZW will let you activate, make me an offer by PM. It will come with still wrapped, never used OEM battery!

kraz
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krazman View Post
    @rspi

Sorry for your loss. I see you are on VZW. I have 2 755p. 1 is still NIB (nearly. I think I had it powered on for a couple days. Still has warning sticker over screen. The other was my daily driver. Always had screen protector since out of box and case. No scratches or damage. As close to perfect as you can get.

If VZW will let you activate, make me an offer by PM. It will come with still wrapped, never used OEM battery!

kraz
    Well there you go, and your back in business!!
    Just wondering Krazman, why did you leave the 755P?
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    Well there you go, and your back in business!!
    Just wondering Krazman, why did you leave the 755P?
    Terry
    Still use a sprint 755p that sits on my desk as my dental emergency answering service. Had a dev write an app that texts me when I get a call and texts caller telling them I have been notified. That way I don't have to publish my main mobile #.

My main device is android Dell Streak 5. 5" screen is sweet! Took less than one day to forget about 755p. This does everything 755 did about a zillion times faster. Huge onscreen keyboard lets me type with both thumbs faster than 755 keys. True multitasking. Too much to list here Plenty of apps similar to Palm Os such as DateBk6, HandyShopper. Excellent task app as good as DateBk6 task functions. Great sms mms apps. Email better and faster than SnapperMail.

Only downside is att customer service which is abysmal! Att service coverage is similar to sprint vzw in my area with much stronger signal.
    Last edited by krazman; 06/09/2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: typos