1.    #1  
    I did a search, but it didn't really turn up anything useful...

I frequently have problems HotSyncing with MS Outlook 2000 (using the Pocket Mirror/Chapura software that came with the Treo), where it will just freeze (usually when syncing the Calendar or the Contact list) and I have to End Task (Ctrl-Alt-Del, select "HotSync Manager - Not Responding), relaunch the HotSync Manager, and then SOMETIMES I can get it to HotSync. Otherwise, I have to reboot the PC entirely and do a HotSync before I do anything else.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is there a trick to make my Treo HotSync consistently with Outlook? TIA...
    Make sure you have the latest version of the Pocket Mirror software. If that doesn't help, try going through Chapura's FAQ; it has a lot of good information.
    Try synching with Outlook opened (or minimized). I had a similar problem and it was related to Outlook backup software I had downloaded from Microsoft.
    In my case, I can either turn the backup software module off, or have Outlook open with synching.
    Works for me
  4.    #4  
    How do you turn the backup module off?

And I always HotSync with Outlook open or minimized...thanks for that suggestion, though.