Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    According to the offer, you must only have ordered (have a Amazon.com order receipt) by Nov. 2nd. and you have till Nov. 16th to actually activate service with Sprint for the $50 rebate.

Apparently some one on this board said you can activate service before you have the phone if the date is approaching and you don't have the phone. ( I would check with Sprint on this)

For the Amazon $200 rebate, you must purchase by 11/19/02 and send in by 1/17/03 or something.
    Checked Amazon rebate page for Treo 300.

Has new Sprint $50 rebate now expires on 12/31/02.

Also for people sending in rebates, I personally would and plan on sending the rebate in Return Receipt certified mail.

That way they can't say they never got it. It is a large amt of money at stake with the rebate so I think its well worth the few bucks for return receipt certified mail.

I hate rebates! I'd rather just get money upfront. But of course they plan on people forgetting about them.

I myself plan a data book appt. (in new Treo 300) out exactly 10 weeks or whatever time frame is, with a reminder to call on rebate and follow up if I haven't received it yet.

Being a thorn in the company's side about these rebates ensures that you get them.

Good luck everyone!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123