Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can anyone tell me whether the TreoSMS program works with SMS compatable software such as QuickChat?
    I don't think version .4 will fix this, any thoughts or suggestions? I tried version .3 and my girlfriend never recieved a message from me. I have a feeling it's because she's on Cellular One. Any thoughts? The only way I can seem to send her MSM is through there web site, which is not palm compatable. <SUCKS>

Thanks
    Tom
    1. What is "TREOSMS" ??

I purchaed this produc but as fas as I can see there is no TREOSMS app, only and enable TREOSM app and the Hspring APP that has new features.

2. PDAAPSS who and where are these folks. I have sent several requests for tech support (I can recieve but not send) and only gotten two replies, askign me to send a message via my phone so they could "trace it" an hour later I am still waiting for a reply???
    Steve,

Once you install treosms, and configure it in where you were, it allows you to go into the sms app and create an outbound message from there.

I was caught by that same issue as you. After reading the install instructions again for the 13th time , I finally read that part.

many_miles
    Working smoke detectors save lives.
    Originally posted by many_miles
    Steve,

Once you install treosms, and configure it in where you were, it allows you to go into the sms app and create an outbound message from there.

I was caught by that same issue as you. After reading the install instructions again for the 13th time , I finally read that part.

many_miles
    Any chance you could tell me what your configuration settings are?
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    There aren't really any config settings for Treo300SMS..

There's your phone number (obvious), your sprintpcs vision pass, and your PDAApps pass (created the first time you use it).
    I installed version .4 on my treo and i get SMS fine from the PCS site - but for some reason - I get no SMSs from my wife's Samsung A500. She gets all SMSs i send to her though - any idea whats the problem here?
    www.bubblespeed.com
    Have her send you an SMS. Check the website messaging section to see if they appear there. If they do, then it's probablya problem with Treo300SMS retrieving the messages (right password?)

If the messages DON'T appear on the sprint sight, it's unrelated to Treo300SMS
    Originally posted by DJOrient
    I installed version .4 on my treo and i get SMS fine from the PCS site - but for some reason - I get no SMSs from my wife's Samsung A500. She gets all SMSs i send to her though - any idea whats the problem here?
    Why don't you write to PDA apps and have them fix your problem, dude?

Spiderman
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12