1.    #1  
    My auto-off has stopped working for some reason. It could have been a result of installing the GPRS upgrade, but I have installed some other software as well, so I am not sure.

Has anyone had this problem? It sucks, because sometimes it gets turned on when I have it in my jacket, and it will be on for hours before I notice, draining the battery.

I have tried soft re-setting without success.

JT
    Delete any SMS messages that you might have in your pending SMS app or delete messages in all folders and see if that solves it.
  3.    #3  
    Tried it - didn't work. Deleted all the messages, but it still stays on.

JT
  4.    #4  
    I found the problem, and it is related to the Traffic Stat application, developed by Hexlet. It is an application that tracks GPRS data.

I had to remove it from my back up files and do a hard reset, because I was unable to remove it from the device.

I would recommend avoiding this program.

JT
    Last edited by jtklepp; 10/23/2002 at 10:02 AM.
    Originally posted by jtklepp
    I found the problem, and it is related to the Traffic Stat application, developed by Hexlet. It is an application that tracks GPRS data.

I had to remove it from my back up files and do a hard reset, because I was unable to remove it from the device.

I would recommend avoiding this program.

JT
    Thanks. I had the problem until I deleted the program. It is possible to delete it, however. I just had to disable it from its own options menu first.