1.    #1  
    Hey all,
    I noticed this morning that the Amazon is selling the Treo 300 for only $249 with a new service activation. They just released some new rebates overnight. Since I'm getting ready for a new phone, this actually has me considering selling my Clie and going back to Handspring!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Again I get burned by being an early adopter....usually more than 60 days pass theough.
    Originally posted by chillg8r

Again I get burned by being an early adopter....usually more than 60 days pass theough.
    Same, although no complaints from me this time -- I've already had Sprint PCS for over two years, and would not have wanted to get a new number just to take advantage of this price.
    Man - this really stings... I've only had my Treo300 since 10/01 ... 21 days later I'm feeling like I'm out $250.00 ... and here's the real kicker: I put it on my American Express ... I haven't even paid for mine yet and it is already $250 less than my soon to come bill!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Argh! Please ... as if I don't feel bad enuf as it is -- I can't even be on my fav. treo site without being reminded of my bleeding edge habbit with every page I view!

Oh God, please make it stop!

-Serp
    Originally posted by Serpico
    Man - this really stings... I've only had my Treo300 since 10/01 ... 21 days later I'm feeling like I'm out $250.00 ... and here's the real kicker: I put it on my American Express ... I haven't even paid for mine yet and it is already $250 less than my soon to come bill!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you put it on a card that gives you price protection, might you be able to invoke that? I know AMEX Blue has such a feature. If you use this advice I'll give you the address at which you can send me a check for $125.

And what are you thinking? The correct spelling is d'oh. 8-)
    I feel I must weigh in on this to make you guys feel better. My $400 180 was $150 within a few weeks plus I don't get unlimitted always on data.