1.    #1  
    Hi!

We just released DialStat 2.3. It fixes couple of bugs and
    adds some features, like bar chart of usage per day of week.

DialStat it small application which helps to track your aritime
    usage.

You can download it here:

http://www.hexlet.com/products.html

It does not track Kb usage for GPRS, but another our application TrafficStat (found at same URL above does).
    DialStat still bundles off peak data minutes and talk minutes together. If you separate them, I will buy your app. There is no sucj teak as off-peak data minutes with my carrier. It is always deducted from my talk minutes.

Also, you claim that Traffic stat measures CSD data, yet I tried it and couldn't figure out how or where to track the minutes I use (not the kb with CSD).
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    For the Treo 300, you really need a combined app that logs minutes and data for an entire billing cycle or two.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by yardie
    Also, you claim that Traffic stat measures CSD data, yet I tried it and couldn't figure out how or where to track the minutes I use (not the kb with CSD).
    If you install Hack supplied with DialStat data connections will be logged
    and shown in total minutes in DialStat. You can click on checkboxes "exlude incoming" and "exlude outgoing" to see data minutes only.

Vadim
    I'm not sold on the app yet... When I first installed it I thought the graphs were reading a little high. This morning, before I made or received any calls I took a quick look at the graph. I had data calls excluded and it said I had used 120 minutes. Not sure where it's culling it's data from, but it's wrong.

Dunc
    Originally posted by Dunc
    I'm not sold on the app yet... When I first installed it I thought the graphs were reading a little high. This morning, before I made or received any calls I took a quick look at the graph. I had data calls excluded and it said I had used 120 minutes. Not sure where it's culling it's data from, but it's wrong.

Dunc

Dunc,

DialStat calculates all your minutes using standard Treo phone calls database. So if you had some minutes before installation DialStat show them in its graph. But if you think that there is a bug in DialStat you can send your PhoneCallDB.pdb (from Backup directory) to support@hexlet.com and we will investigate what is going on.

Alex,
    Hexlet LLC