1.    #1  
    Anyone using basejet - this seems like the best email program i have seen, however, i keep getting fatal errors...etc on the treo 300 - i downloaded the latest verion today, but still not luck. I have been emailing back and forth with support, but still no luck.....ANYONE GOT THIS TO WORK ON THE TREO 300!

thanks
    I've used a previous version without any crashes or resets. I was never able to get it to connect and actually get my email, but I think that has been fixed in the new release by allowing you to change the sync port to 110 instead of 80. This is due to Sprint's web proxy I believe.

You may want to make sure you've got that port set correctly and see if that solves any of your problems.

Good luck,
    Josh

P.S. you also might like to try SnapperMail. I havn't tried it yet but I keep hearing more and more good things about it.
    yep....

works great on a treo 3oo.

best app for outlook users.

still beta some bugs - but i use it everyday....
    don & mike
    Does it use SSL?
    <b>The difficult is easy, the impossible takes time.</b>
    No
    your choices for SSL-enabled email are:

Eudora (for sure)
    or
    TreoMail (not 100% sure about this one)

if this is for attbi email, do a search in this forum. many folks have been kind enuf to lay out how Eudora must be configured for it to work properly for both send and receive.
    mhorts
    Thanks for the heads up. I will go looking for the Eudora product. I wish it was as easy as loggin into a commercial server. My issue is logging into our companys server.

Thanks again!
    <b>The difficult is easy, the impossible takes time.</b>