1.    #1  
    I just started receiving this TreoMail error message today: "Sync Error: A communication problem was encountered with the Treo Mail servers. Please try again later."

I am not encountering any other data/PCS Vision problems (that is, other apps work fine). And I have not installed anything new on the Treo.

Has anybody else encountered this error?

How is it possible to contact Handspring about this error?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I have been getting this error today also. It's probably a transient problem with the TreoMail service. I'd go to the HS support page and submit on it.
    Glad to see that I'm not alone! Thought I was having some problems connecting. They must be doing some maintenance. Maybe if were lucky they're upgrading their software and servers... Attachments would be nice!

Greg
    Is it still down?
    It must be the Treo Mail servers, cause I can connect to internet just fine. Even my Desktop Assistant is blue for Treo Mail.

I hope it comes up soon.
    Mine works now!
  7.    #7  
    I received this via e-mail as a response from Handspring after I submitted a support issue: "There was a problem with the servers earlier today, ( 10/21/02 ), that has since been corrected."