1.    #1  
    I know this is slightly off topic but we have many here that understand these new Sprint Vision plan arrangements. I have a 300 and changed my plan to an unlimited data one.

So the question is, could I buy one of those Vision PC Cards using the add-a-phone option and does that receive unlimited service as well? Or do I need to pay an additional fee? Or do I need another separate plan with a $99 charge?

Second question is what's the difference between the Sierra and Novatel PC Cards, which one would you all suggest?

Thanks in advance.
    Good question, because I'd buy a card for my laptop tomorrow if I could get unlimited data on a Vision PC Card. That would be too good to be true . So I'm betting they won't allow that.
  3.    #3  
    I remember reading in another thread that someone was able to do so So just trying to compare notes and see what our options are...
    According to Sprint's new web page on service plans, customers with PCS Conncection Cards can get unlimited data on PCS Vision for $100/month.
    i have never used one of the cards in question but a question occured to me - would they consider that like an additional phone on the sprint account for $20 per month extra?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by aarons12
    i have never used one of the cards in question but a question occured to me - would they consider that like an additional phone on the sprint account for $20 per month extra?
    The essence of my question
    As I understand it, the laptop cards have separate plans, and are NOT considered a phone. But I have heard they work very well and consistently get greater than 56 Kbs speeds (I've heard averages of 70+ Kbs). Now If I could only get my company to pay the $99 monthly fee...
    I got one of the cards a month and a half ago and thr answer to your question was no then.... btw, the card has worked flawlessly from day 1