1.    #1  
    I am currently using Ringo 3.1e on my Treo 300. After adding a few ringtones to my T300 successfully, I wanted to clear the custom ringtones out, and I selected "Clear Radio Ringtones" in Ringo. Two custom ringtones were left in the list in the Ringer Preferences screen. I tried again, also tried doing a "Synchronize" with no custom ringtones in my personal ringtones list... still have the custom ringtones. Tried a hard reset, but still have them. How do I get back to just the original out-of-the-box ringtone list?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone else having this problem??
    Haven't had that problem - actually haven't tried to remove any ring tones. But I did stumble across an issue today. I was trying to assign a ringtone to calls with unlisted / unknown phone numbers. Whenever I previewed a ringtone the app hung. The only way out of it was to push blue button - home and then go back in. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Dunc
    Originally posted by tedc
    ITwo custom ringtones were left in the list in the Ringer Preferences screen. I tried again, also tried doing a "Synchronize" with no custom ringtones in my personal ringtones list... still have the custom ringtones. Tried a hard reset, but still have them. How do I get back to just the original out-of-the-box ringtone list?
    I'd just like to add that I have the same problem. Worse, if I try to add any more ringtones, they refuse to play (either silence or one of the default rings sounds instead). I've also tried a hard reset with no luck. I can only guess that I need to somehow reset the radio part, but I have no idea how to do that.
    Originally posted by Dunc
    Haven't had that problem - actually haven't tried to remove any ring tones. But I did stumble across an issue today. I was trying to assign a ringtone to calls with unlisted / unknown phone numbers. Whenever I previewed a ringtone the app hung. The only way out of it was to push blue button - home and then go back in. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Dunc
    depending on which tone you were trying to use, i have had this happen with some of the longer ones. palmgsm knows about this issue and is working on it.

i use the get smart theme for known callers, alfred hitchcock mystery theme for unkowns, and switch in the tiny toons theme occasionally. these i know for sure work ok. many of the others are too long.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.