1.    #1  
    Glowhack doesn't get along with my AIM SMS program (QuickChat). Is there an alternative program that has the same backlight functionality as Glowhack?

Thanks,
    Tom
    What's it do? Isn't QuickChat great?
  3.    #3  
    Quickchat crashes my treo whenever AIM boots me from the network. I determined glowhack was causing the problem by enabling/disabling all my installed hacks. Whenever glowhack was enabled, quickchat crashed when I was booted.

PS - Yes, quickchat is great

Tom
    Originally posted by musicfanatic
    Quickchat crashes my treo whenever AIM boots me from the network. I determined glowhack was causing the problem by enabling/disabling all my installed hacks. Whenever glowhack was enabled, quickchat crashed when I was booted.

PS - Yes, quickchat is great

Tom
    What does Glowhack do? I mean, what's it supposed to do when it works.
  5.    #5  
    It turns the backlight on between certain times...

Glowhack

Tom
    Originally posted by musicfanatic
    It turns the backlight on between certain times...

Glowhack

Tom
    I'll think about it a bit more, but if you launch to MaTreo, it allows you to set it to turn on the backlight between certain hours.
    This hack will leave the backlight on:
    http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...3&prodID=14965
    If you turn on the backlight once in the evening, it will stay on when you turn on your Treo all night. You can turn it off in the morning. This will save you a little hassle. Not exactly what you want, but it might work.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the info. I just tried matreo but it crashes and burns. The first time I run it, the default values are a bunch of garbage. Not sure why this is happening, but even if I cahnge them to real app names (instead of kdfjdk), it still crashes with a fatal exception. Not sure what is up with that! I emailed the author...

Tom