Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    anybody makes it?
    Hello, Mgauss.

I found one stylus which has a pen and a reset pin inside.
    Also the ballpoint is replacable.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/stylusce...3in1styl2.html

I hope this is 100% compatible with Treo 300.
    I ordered 3 of these (1 for a buddy) the other day. Will post my impressions after they arrive.
    Please do. I'm VERY interested.

-Cyrus

Originally posted by JoeTampa
    I ordered 3 of these (1 for a buddy) the other day. Will post my impressions after they arrive.
    From the pic...

The pen side of this does not look to be compatible, and the overall length looks somewhat out of proportion (longer).

I'd be surprised if this really works.

D.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    So it should work!
    Hey Tampa joe,
    Did you ever those treo stylus pens or r u still waiting for the UPS guy
    The significant other's car broke down today, so she was not there when UPS attempted to deliver. I am waiting for them to call me to tell me when I can go there and pick up the package.

BTW, I should mention that after reading my post on here, I got an email from StylusCentral saying that if I was unhappy with the stylii that they would give me a refund. So, happy or not as a user of the product, thus far I am a happy customer.

I also posed them a question: Obviously, after a certain amount of pen usage, enough ink should be used where the reset tool should be "usable", or so I would think. I asked if they had any information on this.

I'll keep everyone posted.
    Just got an email from StylusCentral. They have removed the reset pin in the current production run. They say (logically) that the reset pin would stick in the ink of a refill and would make an unneccesary mess.
    i got my stylus/pen the other day. its acceptable. i noticed the missing reset pin right away but that's no problem as i always wear a (rotary international) lapel pin and the pinback of that works for resets as needed.

of course you wouldn't want to write a lot with the pen, but it does work. also, i found on both my original stylus and this one, i wanted it to be a little tighter in the sleeve so i took about 1 1/2 inches of scotch tape and wound it around the stylus body and that tightened it up nicely so it has less tendency to fall out.