1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried removing the Sprint Logos from a 300? Ideas? Fingernail polish remover? Turpentine?
    Why anyone would want to waste time with something so ridiculous is beyond me. lol
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    It's was real easy. It's called the Treo III Convertible Case.
    I wouldn’t normally add this since it’s not actually answering your question, but I wouldn’t mind the absence of the sprint logo.
    I have a brand new Porsche ... I would like to remove the "Carrerra Coupe" badge. Any ideas? Razer blade... circular saw?

Hey, to each their own...

Give nail polish remover a try, but that's about as strong as I'd go.

As for removing the "Carrera Coupe" badge...hair dryer, dental floss and Goo-Gone. I kid you not!
    How about rather than removing it try covering it up with something else?

Cartman sitcker, Gucci label, Tonka decal, etc.
    Last edited by manorton; 10/21/2002 at 08:28 AM.
    Originally posted by Serpico
    I have a brand new Porsche ... I would like to remove the "Carrerra Coupe" badge. Any ideas? Razer blade... circular saw?

You should know that the badges are a delete option when ordering. I think that only puts you back about $500...HEY....enough to get another T300 when you screw this one up w/ nail polish remover.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Acetone (ie: nail polish remover) works for me when I'm removing carrier logos on my faceplates.

I have successfully removed the AT&T, Voicestream, and T-Mobile logos off of the following phones: Nokia 8290, Nokia 6590, Nokia 8390, and Ericsson T68m/i
    Seriously, I want to take mine off too.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    pic included
    Nail polish remover does work.
  13. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Nail polish remover does work.
    On the 300, or in general?
    As said before, this has worked on all of the cell phones that I have owned with carrier logos on the phone.

Worked on my Ericsson T68i/m, Nokia 6590, Nokia 8390, etc... should work for the Treo 300 as well.
    So nail polish remover does NOT work.

It doesn't harm anything either, but it does not even begin to help remove the logo.

It's nice & clean now though.

Best,
    D.
    Odd, but it's worked on other phones... hm... well you could try Bug Remover as well: LINK