1.    #1  
    The last couple of days I have gotten two 'fatal exception' messages on my treo. It forces you to soft reset, but I can't figure out why I'm getting these. Also worry about them leading to possibly more serious problems.

Any thoughts?
    I am seeing those too. One was when I was on Avantgo, the other was when I was on Biz Con.
    I get fatal exceptions on my Treo300 in AvantGo whenever I am in the application and I loose cell phone signal (e.g. reading AvantGo while on the subway). Does this happen to anyone else?
    I don't have Avant Go installed but I get them. I think it's BizConn. The majority of my problems always end up back there.
    I agree, biz connect is often the problem. I have it disabled in the hotsync app... no crashes while I'm syncing that way. Bug-Me alarms seem to cause unpredictable crashes for me also. If it's not one of those two, try disabling your hacks for a while and see if it still crashes.
    AIM and Hackmaster seemed to cause "fatal error" problems for me. I uninstalled both and the installed Xmaster to take care of the hacks for me. No problems since.