1.    #1  
    My Krusell Case just came in. I scratched my 300 two days after buying it trying to squeez past a garage door and car, I was PISSED, so I went looking for a nice looking protective case, that looked professional. This case is NICE! It fits the 300 very nice, access to all ports and jacks, good protection. The thing I like most is that it looks very professional and is quite functional. The Multiadaptor is a nice feature, any way you want to clip or fasten this thing is available, and seems well made.

Four stars from me...

Thanks Krusell.
    Where'd you get it?
    I didn't like the Krusell - seemed like it was too tight and didn't allow the cover to close all the way. Seemed a little over engineered, with too many flaps....It was well made and looked nice though. I sent mine back, and am still on the hunt...
  4.    #4  
    I got it from an EBay Store... www.sfplanet.com
    Using the $12.50 case from Brookstone. Leather (fake), not a hard-shell. Belt clip, pain to get it out when it rings...but it keeps it from being scratched.

Nobull
    Two thumbs up for Krusell on their cases! I use their cases for the following phones: nokia 8290, 6590, 8390, 6310i, and Ericsson t68i.

Nothing but good praises for the quality. One of the cases, however, arrived with the leather seam with bad stiches, they 2-day aired another one to me.

I bought mine from www.landandseawireless.com. They have all sorts of cases there.
    i used my krussel case two days for my 270 anyone interested in buying it contact me at fkpalm@yahoo.com. make offer

fred
  8.    #8  
    I got it from an EBay Store... www.sfplanet.com
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    I'm pretty happy with it in my pants pocket
    I've been using the case from Leather International...great case, very nice leather, holds the Treo in a horizontal position (so the antenna doesn't poke you in the side), snaps closed, and you can get at all the buttons. I love it!