1.    #1  
    Anybody know if there's a way to set the phone so that when you open the flip cover, it goes either to the "last viewed" or a designated app other than the phone app?

TIA...
    Had you searched this site....you would have found references to Buttons-T and TreoButtons. I have used Buttons-T on my T180 until recently--it was written by Handspring folks as an add on--and it is now part of the GPRS 1.1 upgrade.
  3.    #3  
    *Doh!* Newbie mistake...sorry.

Found it, d/l'ed it, and it's installing as I type.
    The app is good but It does not let me go right to the phone pad (with the number keys). Thats the only gripe I have. If anyone knows how to do that it would be great!
    Originally posted by hbsr17
    The app is good but It does not let me go right to the phone pad (with the number keys). Thats the only gripe I have. If anyone knows how to do that it would be great!
    You know you can start dialing numbers from the quick dial screen right? Just use the numbers on the keypad. It will try to look up someone with a name beginning with the letters you end up typing but as soon as it realizes there isn't anyone with such a name, it will move you to the phone pad with the numbers you already typed already enterred. I'm making it sound more complicated than it is, but in short: start dialing a number from the speedial screen and it'll work.
    Yup, I type the numbers in and that works. Having the speed dial screen 1st is nice but it would be nicer to have it 2nd and the phone pad 1st. Thansk for the help.