1.    #1  
    Finally, it's back. I used to have all my Hotmail loaded in Avantgo, and then Micro$oft started messing around with it so the only way to get it was if you had a PocketPC. Well, thanx to another related post, I have figured it out an dit works again. Here's what I did:

1) First visit: http://mobile.msn.com and log in if needed

2) Click on the 'change' prompt under the 'My mobile computing device:'

3) Click on 'Pocket PC or other PDA'. Click on 'Continue', then agree to the conditions stipulated on the screen.

4) Navigate to http://mobile.msn.com/pocketpc and you should see a PDA formatted page of MSN Mobile. Click on Hotmail, again a PDA formulated page.

5) Now, copy the EXACT URL from your PC browser. Set up a custom channel in Avantgo (I called mine Hotmail) and paste this URL as the address.

6) HotSync. Navigate to your new channel on your PDA. When I did this it had some page about my browser not allowing scripting or something like that. I don't how this may work out for you, but I clicked the OK or Done button or whatever it was, changed a few settings in Avantgo (with security, etc.), cleared all my caches, etc., on the Avantgo webpage, and synched again. When I tapped on Hotmail in Avantgo on my Clie this time, it came up with the same page as before. I then went into the menu and chose Forms Manager. There were a couple of forms there, so I chose one of them and it was a loggin page for MSN. I put in my email and password, clicked on "remember me", synced, and I have had Hotmail in Avantgo ever since.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    Hey,

Everyone hurry up and do this before there are 8 of you who have done this. Read the custom channel limit documentation on Avantgo.com.

Hey is this the same with yahoo??
    Cheers
    Did it, tried it: works like a charm!
    Hey,

Going to try it tonight...reserved the channel at work so it hasn't been used too much yet.
    Cheers
    Originally posted by icthus
    [B]Finally, it's back. I used to have all my Hotmail loaded in Avantgo, and then Micro$oft started messing around with it so the only way to get it was if you had a PocketPC. Well, thanx to another related post, I have figured it out an dit works again.
    This worked for me too, but...subsequent syncs require that I click continue, sync, enter logon credentials, sync, then I can read my hotmail again. Is your current Hotmail always available or are you jumping through all of these hoops on an as-needed basis.

This is the same problem I have with my Microsoft Expedia AvantGo Channel. I have to remember to input my logon information before I leave on a trip. If not, I loose my offline itinerary. Has anybody else discovered a workaround for this?

I realize that both are available to my through Blazer, but I like the idea of offline browsing too.