1.    #1  
    Did anyone else get a snail mail letter from Sprint saying that AT NOON on October 25th the 3G network will be up??

I just find it amusing that some strange snail mail letter comes 4 months after I have been jacked around on the phone by people that didn't know anything about this.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    What I find even more funny is this: My 2G email account works just fine even though I can't get to it on my desktop computer's browser. I can get to it on my destop's email pop3 application though. Here is what gets me: I can't get to the Vision side of the web site either because the 4th icon won't appear in settings. If they really do change the email accounts over I will be locked out of email because I can't get a vision password. I have been through Sprint tech hell and back with no improvement in my problem what so ever. I am currently on a 7 day trouble ticket but I don't hold out much hope for that either. I teach 7th grade inner city kids and they could have done a much better job of bringing out Sprint Vision service. I love my Treo but ............
  3.    #3  
    I think part of that upgrade WILL allow you to get to the vision dide.. I am missing the icon also... for months... never been there.
    my 2G email works fine too, albeit not from the web but through imap access. I hope that this migration to the new vision email does not f*** things up. The letter did say that all of your messages will be available in your new inbox. I wonder if the email password will migrate too or will we be signing up de novo.
    Originally posted by Brooose
    my 2G email works fine too, albeit not from the web but through imap access. I hope that this migration to the new vision email does not f*** things up. The letter did say that all of your messages will be available in your new inbox. I wonder if the email password will migrate too or will we be signing up de novo.
    I did not receive one of these letters and am wondering what the difference is between 2G and 3G sprintpcs email? I was able to have Sprint make my Vision user-name the same as my "old" 2G sprintpcs email name. After this happened, I was able to set up a Vision password (on Sprint's website, from my PC). I've seen 0.0 difference with my email or Sprint's web site pre-post Vision, other than I can now see an icon to change my Vision user name/password.