1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Handspring is going to fix the echo problem and the issue with the treo switching to "no service" so frequently and suddenly? These things are extremely annoying and make me wonder why I have such a "sub-standard" phone!!
    Originally posted by asj7
    Does anyone know if Handspring is going to fix the echo problem and the issue with the treo switching to "no service" so frequently and suddenly? These things are extremely annoying and make me wonder why I have such a "sub-standard" phone!!
    Those happened to me a while ago, but no longer. Indeed, ever since the original updater (not the GPRS updater) my Treo's been a charm. When did you get your Treo?
  3.    #3  
    Mine is a brand new replacement I got around 2 months ago (after they fixed the backlight problem). I did not even get a refurbished one. But also, since then (1 week ago), I got a (refurbished) replacement for my wife and hers still seems to have an echo!

Mine also went "buggy" yesterday when an incoming call came in. I opened the lid but it wouldn't answer and just said "open lid to answer". No buttons then worked. And then it just kept vibrating every few seconds non-stop until I did a soft reset! This was the first and only time this has ever happened (it didn't occur later).