1.    #1  
    Not having any luck right now getting data access. I can never tell if the problem is my device or hopefully something in the network. While these things typically resolve pretty quickly, I thought I'd toss the question out if anyone else if having a problem - ? I'm in the Dallas area.....
    Originally posted by nrosser
    Not having any luck right now getting data access. I can never tell if the problem is my device or hopefully something in the network. While these things typically resolve pretty quickly, I thought I'd toss the question out if anyone else if having a problem - ? I'm in the Dallas area.....
    I'm in Atlanta (2:30EDT) and am experiencing similar problems. The Treo logs into the SPCS data network fine, however, any IP application (e.g., Blazer, Eudora, BC) will not pull data.

I am finding this problem occur with increasing frequency but still intermittently. I'm wondering how many others are continuing to experience this?
    Originally posted by enagel

I'm in Atlanta (2:30EDT) and am experiencing similar problems. The Treo logs into the SPCS data network fine, however, any IP application (e.g., Blazer, Eudora, BC) will not pull data.

I am finding this problem occur with increasing frequency but still intermittently. I'm wondering how many others are continuing to experience this?
    Ditto in the Maryland/DC service territory
    Working fine in South Florida....
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
  5.    #5  
    my data hasn't worked at all since 1:15CDT, as per the original post (it's now 5:15, Dallas time). Reminds me, somewhat scarily, of the data service issues I had two days after getting the phone. The problem was resolved a day or so later, but...I'm getting antsy, again.
    data service is ok up here in north plano...