1.    #1  
    Hi all, my treo today finally gave up, after 3 days of crash testing....it died on a remote program i had installed. some datalinemgr out of memory remark came out and had to do a hard reset....
    so guys whatever you do. do not use the omniremote on the treo, i think it was designed for palm 0S 4.0 or greater that's why it failed me.
    I've since synced it to my desktop but still some programs were missing, even tho I had backup buddy on....somehow i dun have backupbuddy on the palm (am I supposed to have?) so i have to manually install all the other programs that was not synced back to the treo. I can't even remember all the programs tho'.
    so after 3-4 days with my treo, had to soft reset (hanged) about 20 odd times and one hard reset...

what a bummer...
    Before you ever do a hard reset. Hold the up button and reset your Treo. This should get it working. If you get a message saying your netlib file is missing, delete all your preference files (internet, saved) using Filez (www.palmgear.com). I had my Palm M505 crashing on me everyday when I used a modem with it - this was the solution. I used this trick once when I was using GRPS 1.0, with GPRS 1.1 I haven't done one hard reset.
    I forgot to tell you that you have to reset your Palm after you delete those files. The exact file names are:
    Net Pref...
    Saved Pref...
    Now you will have to recustomize your Palm, but your saved data remains.